The simplest check valve for food & beverage plants.
Maximum hygiene maintenance-free. Tightness guaranteed in all installation positions, even vertical with downward flow.
YEV is the simplest and most economical model in the entire Ygros range, but it does not lose its hygienic and reliable characteristics.
* 3-A Version available
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Energy saving: its operating principle and innovative design allow for a smooth and free passage, thus minimising turbulence and pressure losses
- Maximum hygiene: only the shutter comes into contact with the product. No stagnation points, no springs or other intermediate components which could contaminate it.
- Safe closing: ensured by patented magnetic principle
- Any installation position possible: it can be installed in horizontal, vertical up and down positions.
- Laminar flow: No turbulences
- Maintenance free
- Longer valve life: thanks to high chemical resistance of the materials
|Product contact materials||
Body & Flanges: Stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
Shutter: (Duplex) – 1.4410 (F53)
|Non product contact materials||Magnet: Neodymium|
|Seals material options||EPDM, VMQ (Silicone), FKM (Viton)|
|Surface finishes||Internal: Ra µm ≤ 0.8
External: Ra µm ≤ 3.2
|End connection options||
WELDING: DIN 11850; ASME BPE
TRI-CLAMP: ASME BPE
|Media||Food & Beverage, Liquid|
|Certifications (on request)||
MATERIAL: EN10204:2005 – 3.1
All product contact materials and seals are fully traceable
|YGROS EDF: STANDARD OPENING PRESSURES|
|Installation||Flow direction||Opening pressure|
|HORIZONTAL lines||30/50 mbar|
|VERTICAL lines||Top to bottom||27/45 mbar|
|VERTICAL lines||Bottom to top||33/55 mbar|
|Once opened, the required pressure to keep the shutter fully open is about 10 mbar.|
PRESSURE DROP CHART
Graph reading applies to water at 20° C (68°F) installed in horizontal pipes
Download General Catalogue with your e-mail