The high purity evolution of Ygros
Unique hygienic design, finish and materials. This check valve is suitable for all installation positions.
Ideal for fluids, steam and high viscosity products.
A truly hygienic solution, suitable for the most critical pharmaceutical applications.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Massima sterilità: Only the shutter comes into contact with the product. No stagnation points, no springs or other intermediate components which could contaminate it. High-quality surface finishes and materials such as 1.4435 (AISI 316 LM ferrite <1%)
- Safe closing: ensured by patented magnetic principle
- Any installation position possible: it can be installed in horizontal, vertical up and down positions.
- Energy saving: its innovative working principle and design allow for a smooth flow, minimising pressure drop.
- Laminar flow: No turbulences
- Maintenance free
- Extra high chemical resistance and longer valve life: thanks particularly resistant materials such as 1.4435 (body and flange) and PVDF (shutter).
|Product contact materials||
Body & Flanges: Stainless steel 1.4435 (AISI 316LM), max <1% ferrite
|Non product contact materials||Magnet: Neodymium|
|Seals material options||EPDM, NBR, HNBR, VMQ (Silicone), FKM (Viton), FEP, PTFE|
Internal: Ra µm ≤ 0.4 (electropolished) Passivation on request (optional)
External: Ra µm ≤ 1.2 (electropolished) Passivation on request (optional)
|End connection options||
WELDING DIN 11850 (DIN 11866 Reihe A); ASME BPE (DIN 11866 Reihe C)
|Operating pressure||PN16 (standard).|
|Media||Fluids, steam and high viscosity products|
|Certifications (on request)||
MATERIAL: EN10204:2005 – 3.1
FDA: Seals and PVDF-Ball (USP class VI)
All product contact materials and seals are fully traceable.
|YGROS PHARMABALL: STANDARD OPENING PRESSURES|
|Installation||Flow direction||Opening pressure|
|HORIZONTAL lines||20/40 mbar|
|VERTICAL lines||Bottom to top||30/50 mbar|
|Once opened, the required pressure to keep the shutter fully open is about 10 mbar.|
Download General Catalogue with your e-mail