Carollo Srl understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
This policy describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
The user is invited to carefully read the following information on privacy in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and subsequent amendments and additions to fully understand on which basis personal data are collected, how they are used and stored and to who are disclosed, in particular in relation to:
• Website navigation data
• Website cookies
• Contacts and data provided voluntarily by the user using the website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means this website, ygros.com;
“UK and EU Cookie Law”
means Carollo Srl, via Pettinà Luigi, 24 - 36010 Zanè (VI) - Italy.
2. Information About Us
1.1 Our Site, ygros.com, is operated by Carollo Srl based in via Pettinà Luigi, 24 - 36010 Zanè (VI) - Italy.
3. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site (website navigation data), other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it, for example, when you fill out the "request information" form in the "contacts" section.
Types of data processed:
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site and may be exhibited to the Judicial Authority, should it explicitly request it.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER:
• Name, surname;
• Email address
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and the personal data indicated in the "contacts" section entails the subsequent acquisition of the user's name and surname and e-mail address as well as any other data personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
5.1 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and subsequent amendments and additions. For more details on security see section 6, below.
5.2 We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
5.a.1 Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
5.a.2 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
5.a.3 Supplying Our services to you;
5.a.4 Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
5.a.5 Responding to communications from you;
5.a.6 Market research;
5.3 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and telephone with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
The legal basis for the processing of data for this purpose is constituted by consent.
Retention period: kept until the consent is revoked. Once the consent has been revoked, the Data Controller will cease to use the data for these purposes,but may keep them in order to protect themselves from possible liabilities based on such treatments.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
6.1 We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
6.2 Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
6.3 Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
7. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
7.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
8. How Can You Control Your Data?
8.1 When you submit information into Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails.
9. Contacting Us
11. Your Rights
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
- receive confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, access them and related information (right of access);
- obtain the updating, rectification of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete ones (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation of personal data concerning you upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article or the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- request and obtain from the Company - in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose to communicate such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the occurrence of particular situations that concern you (right to object);
- withdraw the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it).
The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a request by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at this address: via Pettinà Luigi 24, 36030 Zanè (VI) Italy